If you've decided you want to finance your new motorcycle, you're not alone. Seventy percent of motorcyclists finance their bikes. With a minimum down payment and approved credit, you can arrange Harley-Davidson® Credit financing with us and get out on the road a few hours after picking out your bike.
Plus, you can add in all your parts and accessories, MotorClothes® apparel, the Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, Cycle Insurance and more. You'll have everything you need, and you only have to make one monthly payment.
And because we finance more Harley-Davidson® motorcycles than anyone else, we understand your special needs. Only someone who knows how you feel when you hit the starter button understands that hitting the road ASAP is your biggest concern. That's why we make it easy.
Talk to Destination Harley-Davidson® about financing your bike with Harley-Davidson® Credit, and get out on the road today. To download a Harley-Davidson® Credit Application, click here. Print it, fill it out, and bring it in.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader Required; to download click here.
Freedom Promise - Trade-Up Promotion 02/02/2019 - 08/31/2019 Disclaimer:
1. The customer (“Purchaser”) must purchase a new or used model year 2012 or newer Harley-Davidson Street or Sportster motorcycle available and in stock a participating U.S. H-D dealer ("Eligible Motorcycle") between February 21, 2018 and August 31, 2018 ("Sales Period").
2. Purchaser who purchases an Eligible Motorcycle during the Sales Period has the option to trade-in the Eligible Motorcycle at its original purchase price towards the purchase of a new, unregistered, model year 2017, 2018 or 2019 Harley-Davidson Touring, Trike, Softail, Dyna, Sportster, Street, CVO or Special Edition/Shrine Big Twin motorcycle (“Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle”). Offer is limited to one claim per eligible VIN. Excludes Police Models.
3. The trade-in must occur no later than one year after the purchase date of the Eligible Motorcycle, as determined by Harley-Davidson in its sole discretion (“Trade-Up Period”).
4. Customers must redeem the offer at the same H-D dealership where the Eligible Motorcycle purchase originated. Certain exceptions apply for customers who move during the Trade-Up period. See participating H-D dealer for details.
5. The purchaser must have the original bill of sale and title in the original owner’s name as valid proof of purchase of the qualifying new motorcycle at time of trade-in to qualify for this offer.
6. Original purchase price does not include taxes, title, registration, license fees, state fees, parts and accessories, dealer set-up/prep/freight charges, ancillary products (e.g., Extended Service Plans, GAP, wheel and tire coverage, etc…) and other dealer add-ons, regardless of the amount actually paid.
7. The offer only applies to Eligible Motorcycles submitted for trade-in on a new, unregistered Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle of greater value and not the same model.
8. The Purchaser is responsible for the difference between the trade-in value of the Eligible Motorcycle and the purchase price of the Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle.
9. Trade-in must be a vehicle in good condition and good working order. Tires, suspension, engine, and transmission must all be within factory specifications and are subject to inspection by the participating H-D dealer. Vehicle exterior cannot reflect neglect or abuse. The participating H-D dealer will make the sole determination regarding whether the trade-in is in good working condition and good working order.
10. The purchaser is responsible for all costs of operating and maintaining the Eligible Motorcycle prior to trade-in.
11. This offer may not be combined with any other promotions, offers or discounts without the express permission of Harley-Davidson. However, qualified customers can use Harley-Davidson Financial Services special financing promotions in conjunction with the Freedom Promise. The Freedom Promise trade-in benefit will not be considered as part of the rider’s down payment.
12. This offer is not transferable except to the original owner’s spouse or to the original owner’s legally recognized domestic partner, provided such person lives in the same household and has the same permanent address as the original owner. The H-D dealer may require documentation to substantiate this relationship before extending the offer to the spouse or domestic partner.
13. Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycles must be taken from dealer stock and are not available on future motorcycle orders, deliveries or deposits outside the Trade-Up Period. Certain models of motorcycles may not be available at some participating dealers.
Valid only at participating U.S. H-D dealerships. Offer not valid in Hawaii. Non-transferrable. Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. Offer not valid on motorcycles purchased and/or delivered outside the Sales Period. Harley-Davidson and/or H-D dealer are not responsible for lost or stolen proof of purchase documentation. Offer is subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.
Private Party Financing Sellers Assist
Have you decided to buy or sell a used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle and need to obtain financing to complete the sale? Harley-Davidson® Financial Services (HDFS) can help.
Stay ahead of scheduled maintenance.
Enjoy the following benefits*
**Customized services must be performed at the selling dealership
Please go to our Contact Us page.
*Subject to credit approval by Eaglemark Savings Bank. Not all applicants will qualify. Financing terms, conditions and limitations may apply.
Tire & Wheel Protection covers costs associated with the repair or replacement of tires and wheels, plus labor and taxes. All motorcycle tires are covered both the original and any replacements for the duration of your coverage, with no maximum occurrences and no deductible. That means you pay nothing for repairs covered under the plan.This valuable protection will give you coverage from road hazards like potholes, or debris on the road surface like nails, rocks or tree limbs. H-D® Tire & Wheel Protection must be purchased at the time you purchase your motorcycle or at the time you purchase new tire(s) and/or wheel(s) from an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealership. Coverage can be included on your motorcycle loan.
You even have a choice as to the length of coverage from years that best suits your needs. Coverage begins the same day you purchase the protection and continues for the duration of the purchased term. Protect your investment and your finances with H-D® Tire & Wheel Protection.
* If due to failure of a covered wheel or tire. ** Subject to a $25 transfer fee.
Talk with your us today about purchasing this valuable protection.
Coverage for over 1,100 parts - All repairs will be performed by experts at an H-D™ dealership.
Expense reimbursement package - If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you'll receive up to $74/day ($750 maximum) for a rental vehicle, up to $150/day ($450 maximum) for meals and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D™ dealership.
Nationwide repair location assistance - In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D™ Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D™ dealership for repairs.
Locked.in repair costs - All you pay is a $50 deductible per visit for covered repairs - no deductible for Expense Reimbursement Package benefits.
Free contract transfer - Should you sell your motorcycle, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner for free. This can easily increase resale value.
Optional tire & wheel coverage - For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace your tires and wheels if damaged by a road hazard.
* Listed repairs costs are notional average besed on actual H-D™ Extended Service Plan claims from 2008 - 2009. Actual costs may vary.
You are about to make one of the most important investment of your - life and Harley-Davidson® is here to protect you and your purchase with the industry-leading Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan that covers your bike and so much more!
Let's face it, mishaps on the road happen. But we have your back. With the H-D™ Extended Service Plan (the only H-D™ factory approved extended service plan) we:
Be sure to get the H-D™ Extended Service Plan before it's to late. You must purchase the plan before your factory warranty expires.
For used motorcycles, you must purchase the plan the same day you purchase your bike.
You can include the plan on your Harley-Davidson® Financial Services loan at the time you purchase your bike, or even put it on your H-D™ Visa® card. To get the plan and its many benefits, talk to your H-D™ dealer today and you'll be riding worry-free in no time.
The best motorcycle deserves the best protection. That's why you should choose the only factory-endorsed warranty plan available, the Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan, to protect your new or used Harley® motorcycle.
The Extended Service Plan (ESP) covers new motorcycles for seven years and covers used Harley® motorcycles for up to five years. And the best part is that repair costs are "locked in." All you'll ever pay is the $50 deductible for covered repairs per visit, not per repair. Now that's a good deal.
Our Extended Service Plan at Destination Harley-Davidson® Silverdale, WA also gives you something that's even more valuable than your bike - peace of mind. The plan is fully transferable at no charge, protects your bike's value, and includes reimbursement for pick-up, car rental, travel and lodging in the event of a breakdown resulting in a covered repair. Just fix your bike at an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealer, and you're covered.*
So don't take a chance with one of your most valued possessions. In fact, we'll make it easy for you by including your ESP in your Harley-Davidson® Credit loan. That way you only pay pennies a day, but are protected by a plan that's priceless.
Ask us about getting the Extended Service Plan for your new or used bike. s* See contract for details.
You're protected wherever you travel in North America. Covered repairs can be made at any authorized Harley-Davidson® dealer throughout the United States and Canada, and only Genuine Harley-Davidson® Parts will be used.*
All you will ever pay is the standard $50 deductible per visit for covered repairs. Plus, there's no deductible for any breakdown of a covered part that was previously repaired or replaced under the terms of the Extended Service Plan. For extra peace of mind and protection, radio, saddlebags, sidecar, CB radio and more are covered under the Touring Package.*
If you sell your motorcycle, the Extended Service Plan can be transferred to the new owner at no cost; that's right, for free!*
If you are stranded far from home, reimbursements are provided for rental vehicles, pickup charges, lodging and meals.*
Simply maintain your motorcycle according to the service maintenance schedule shown in your owner's manual and you will be covered for the failure of any covered component due to defects in the material or factory workmanship.*
Pick the way you want to pay for this valuable protection. You can even include it in your Harley-Davidson® Credit & Insurance motorcycle financing or put it on the Harley-Davidson® Chrome Visa® Card.
* See contract for details
A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the purchase price or capitalized cost.